- BSA: Makers of an affordable, pressure-switch activated laser that can mount to any Weaver or Picatinney type rail.
- Command Arms (CAA) tac-light/laser:Tactical flashlight/laser combo from CAA Command Arms Accessories. The least expensive, GOOD laser and tac light for tactical weapons: shotguns, rifles, pistols, and other handguns.
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips: Comfortable, replacement handgun grips with built-in laser aiming device.
- Glock: Glock brand tac-lights and lasers for their pistols.
- Insight Technology: External, quick detachable lasers/tac-lights/combos (M3, M6, M2-UTL, M2X, M2XL, M3X, M5, M6X, etc.) and accessory rails for firearms. Hand held tac-lights, including Typhoon and Arcturus models.
- Laserlyte: Inexpensive, clamp-on lasers for firearms. They also make a laser boresighter.
- LaserMax: Internal (guide rod) lasers for pistols.
- Nebo Tools lights & lasers: Economical lasers and tac lights for pump shotguns and rail equipped firearms.
- Streamlight: Hand-held flashlights, tactical lights, and lasers for firearms, including M3, M6, M2-UTL, etc.
- Surefire flashlights: Hand-held flashlights, weapon lights forearms for carbines and shotguns.
- UTG: weapons lights and lasers
- Viridian: Custom fit GREEN lasers for specific handguns, plus universal green lasers for Picatinny type rails.